BELLA CASA COLLECTION:
Meaning beautiful home in Italian, Bella Casa is Nicolson Russell’s collection of affordable day to day cutlery. The range features contemporary designs made from the solid stainless steel finished with a mirror polish, which gives each set a timeless look that suits any table setting.
· 24 piece cutlery set
· Simple, sturdy flat design
· Includes 6 forks, 6 knives, 6 spoons and 6 teaspoons
· Made from 18/0 solid stainless steel
· High quality mirror polish
· Dishwasher safe
NICOLSON RUSSELL: THE COMPANY
Nicolson Russell is a South African designer cutlery business that was started in 2007 by Emma Russell from Johannesburg. The name originates from the surnames of her two families, Russell on her father's side and Nicolson on her mother's. Emma started her career in finance, before deciding that the corporate world was not for her. After travelling the world she returned to South Africa with a desire to bring home with her global trends for the South African homemaker to enjoy affordably. She is committed to introducing new products.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR STAINLESS STEEL CUTLERY
This cutlery is made from stainless steel. Our products are practical and easy to care for, being dishwasher-safe. 18/0 stainless steel is composed of 18% chrome, making it resistant to corrosion and staining.
HANDWASHING & DISHWASHING
- Rinse food off cutlery immediately after use
- Rinse cutlery before placing in dishwasher
- Prolonged contact with natural acids such as vinegar, lemon juice, egg or salt, along with chemicals used in the dishwashing process can cause staining and pitting
- When washing by hand, use warm water and liquid detergent & rinse thoroughly. Do not scour with an abrasive pad or wire wool
- In dishwashers, please follow manufacturer’s instructions & remove cutlery promptly after drying cycle. Improper use or faulty equipment may cause staining & corrosion of even the finest stainless steel.
- Ensure when loading the dishwasher that you separate the items well, to ensure satisfactory rinsing and to avoid staining.
- Dry & polish immediately after washing with a soft cloth, even after using a dishwasher
- Try to prevent cutlery pieces from rubbing against each other during washing & storage as this may result in surface scratches
- Use stainless steel polish to remove any marks & to polish cutlery
- The blades of the knives have a higher carbon content to provide a sharp cutting edge. This makes them more susceptible to corrosion than other parts. Extra care is required.
- Do not store your cutlery in the plastic sleeves and in humid conditions as moisture can build up and cause rust and corrosion.